Juniors – The FUNdamentals
Junior Rates – 17 Years and Younger
Individual Junior Rates
Monday thru Friday and after 1 PM weekends & holidays
18 Hole: $15.00
9 Hole: $7.50
9 Hole: $7.50
Green Fee Offer
Do you have a junior in your life looking to spend more time with you on the golf course? Purchase an “Individual Rate” greens fee and one junior can play for free! Offer applies all day Monday through Friday and after 1 PM on weekends on RiverRidge and SuttonRidge.
Take your game to the next level at RiverRidge Golf Complex. Junior golfers are invited to join PGA Director of Instruction, Ric Jeffries, for a week of instruction geared towards helping every player improve their game.
- 2016 Camp Dates: June 20-24, July 11-15
- Small group instruction from dedicated teaching professionals
- Daily course play in the afternoon (full day only)
- Co-ed, ages 7-16 (varies by program), all ability levels welcome
- Full Day Camps (9:00am – 4:00pm) $349
- Half Day Camps (9:00am – 12:00pm) $199
- Nike Amenity Package for each camp participant
Register for camp at www.USSportsCamps.com or 1-800 Nike Camp (800-645-3226)
PGA Junior League Golf
PGA Junior League Golf is:
- FUN A popular scramble format creates a nurturing environment to learn the game
- SOCIAL Play on teams with friends, wearing numbered jerseys
- INCLUSIVE Open to boys and girls, ages 13 and under, of all abilities
2017 PGA Junior League Golf at RiverRidge
- Parents Meeting: Saturday, February 11 at 3:30 PM in Pro Shop
- Captain: Aaron Oakley
- Games will be on Saturday afternoons at 4 PM in June and July
- Practices will be on Tuesday afternoons beginning May 16 from 4 to 5:30 PM until school is out, then practices will be Tuesdays & Thursdays through July from 12 to 1:30 PM
- Season Opening Clinic at Shadow Hills CC on Saturday, May 20
- Season Ending BBQ/Awards on Saturday, July 29
- Registration closes Monday, May 1
- Program fee is $159
Junior Annual Pass Program
The Annual Pass entitles the Pass-holder to play golf at RiverRidge Golf Courses from the date of purchase for one year. The Pass is non-transferable & non-refundable. Play will be subject to tee time availability. Course maintenance schedules, events, furlough days or course closure may limit tee time availability on some days. Full payment is required at the time of purchase.
All Facility Junior Pass: $750
The Nines Only Junior Pass: $350
CLICK HERE for an Application.
High School Golf Teams
On a first come, first serve basis, RiverRidge offers high school golf teams a Green Fee Pass that includes golf course usage as well as putting and chipping greens use on practice days (Monday through Thursday) during the high school golf season. The cost of the Pass is $50/student-athlete. For more information, contact Aaron Oakley, RiverRidge Assistant Golf Professional, at 541.345.9160 ext 103.