In light of Covid-19, we are taking action to provide you with the safest environment possible at RiverRidge. We have taken the following precautions:
- The flagsticks on the practice putting green have been removed.
- Do not touch the flagsticks on the golf course.
- Removed bunker rakes. Please take the time to smooth the sand with your feet. This will keep our course beautiful while minimizing contact.
- Golf carts are being sanitized after each use.
- One player per golf car (immediate family members may share golf car)
- Customers must practice social distancing when visiting the facility (staying at least six feet away from others)
- Encouraging customers to pay for green fees over the phone
- No cash accepted
- Golf Shop staff will wear masks and frequently clean and sanitize high-traffic areas and commonly touched surfaces.
- No coffee, hot tea, or hot chocolate service available
- No Golf Shop or patio seating
- Face coverings are required in the Golf Shop.
We send our best wishes to all individuals and communities that have been impacted by COVID-19. We will keep you updated via email & our Facebook page as the situation evolves.
Meanwhile, golf is a great distraction in stressful times. Come spend some time & enjoy the great outdoors!