- The flagsticks on the practice putting green have been removed.
- Do not touch the flagsticks on the golf course.
- Removed bunker rakes. Please take the time to smooth the sand with your feet. This will keep our course beautiful while minimizing contact.
- Golf carts are being sanitized after each use.
- One player per golf car (immediate family members may share golf car)
- No push/pull cart rentals
- Customers must practice social distancing when visiting the facility (staying at least six feet away from others)
- Encouraging customers to pay for green fees over the phone
- Requesting customers to limit time spent in the Golf Shop. Limit three customers at a time.
- No cash accepted
- Closed Learning Center
- No rental or loaner clubs available
- No coffee, hot tea, or hot chocolate service available
- *Due to Executive Order 20-07, RiverRidge may not allow consumption of alcohol at the facility until further notice.
We send our best wishes to all individuals and communities that have been impacted by COVID-19. We will keep you updated via email & our Facebook page as the situation evolves.
De-stress at the course!