Purchase your 2021 Women’s Club Membership now! Price includes OGA Membership, handicap and ability to participate in club events.
Full Details on 2021 OGA Membership:
- Golf Savings: Members-only email offers are sent throughout the year with flash deals to great courses throughout the region. OGA Members save every time they play at a trio of championship-level courses: Chambers Bay, OGA GC and The Home Course. Additionally, members can also receive more than $2,400 in golf savings through the Passport program.
- Employee Stores: OGA Members gain periodic access to shop the adidas Employee Store, Columbia Employee Store and Nike Company Store.
- Handicap Index®: For golfers looking to establish their Handicap Index®, the OGA provides all members with easy-to-use resources (online and mobile app) with the GHIN Handicap computation service.
- Prize Giveaways: Enter to win several giveaways in the annual Member Madness and Member November promotional periods. The only eligibility requirement is that you are an OGA Member.
- Bonus Magazine Subscriptions: OGA members with up-to-date mailing information in their GHIN profile will receive subscriptions to Golf Digest and Pacific Northwest Golfer magazines. Note: Check with your club director or handicap chair to ensure your info is current.
- Ticket Savings: Members receive special offers and ticket deals from the Portland Golf Show, Portland Trail Blazers, Rose Quarter Box Office, WinCo Foods Portland Open and select USGA Championships.
- Hotel, Travel & Entertainment Savings: OGA Members can save on hotels, travel and entertainment of all sorts through our partnership with Affinity Travel Benefits, a leading edge, online travel aggregation platform that provides exclusive discounts up to 70% off retail rates at hotels and resort properties.
- PNGA Membership: When you join the OGA, you automatically become a member of the Pacific Northwest Golf Association at no additional cost. The PNGA presents special offers (via email) for members to play fantastic golf courses in Oregon and along the West Coast.